Wednesday 21 November 2012

asos do it again

ASOS are currently giving 25% student discount again, it seems they can't get enough of doing it these days and since setting up my UNIdays i can take full advantage (well i would if i wasnt so poor at the minute). last time they did this i brought this cropped roll neck, i am a little bit obsessed with roll necks ever since i brought one from American Apparel and this is like my 4th or 5th. it fits so so nice and matches everything and at just £12 (£9 with 25% discount) it is a steal. 

ASOS 90's Rollneck Crop Top























I thought i'd do show you what items i would buy using the discount this month, basically toture myself looking at things i cant buy - as usual! 




2 comments:

  1. I adore asos, love their service way too much. Those jeans are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, they are just so amazing!
      thanksss, think they might have to go on my christmas list xx

      Delete