Wednesday 14 November 2012

a recent buy

i keep meaning to do a post about things i have brought recently, as i am constantly spending. doing a post would probably freak me out in the money stakes to be quite honest as i've definitely spent more that i should have - story of my life!

for now i'm just going to show a little piccy of some shoes i recently brought from Office, as they are probably my favourite item that i have recently brought (well those and my coat). I am going to do a couple of outfit posts hopefully this week if i can get some pictures on here and then i will talk about my coat which is like my little baby, sad but so so true.



these are 'easy going' shoes from office which you can find here. i've wanted some dr marten shoes for so so long but i really cant afford the hefty £90 price tag that comes with them. so when i saw these shoes in office i thought i probably needed them. they were £55 which is more than i'd usually pay but i used student discount which reduced the price by £5.50 and i used my birthday money as i knew i needed some winter shoes and i thought that these would be a great alternative to boots (although now i've seen some boots that i also want, whoops).

they are really comfy shoes but i will worn that they do rub at first but i think thats due to them being quite stiff when first brought, which i think it expected with real leather shoes. i've found myself wearing them with literally everything, they match so so much.

i'd deffo recommend them, especially if you wanted the dr marten shoes and cant afford them, like me!

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous!
    Thanks for the follow by the way :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!
      and it's my pleasure, your blog is really good xx

      Delete