Monday 15 October 2012

vintage haul

like i mentioned in my last post, there is an event in manchester that sells a kilo of vintage clothes for £15 it is literally my favourite thing but they only do it every so often and i make sure i make the most of it, this event was on saturday, these are the things i managed to get for just £15!!!! i brought all of the items below minus the black shirt but i thought i'd add that on because that is something i have brought recently (seen in my post yesterday). all of the items are quite casual because i feel like i just need a few new things to wear for uni, although i did wear the floral top on saturday with my leather look skater skirt to watch the band 'PINS' which dressed it up a little but not too much, i think that and the check shirt are items i will  be wearing the most as they'll match so much!





 


This is just a little video of the all girl group 'PINS' who me and my boyfriend went to see at 'Soup Kitchen' in the northern quarter, if you've never listened to them I would definitely recommend them, they we so good! I hadn't even really listened to them until saturday, reiss (my other half) likes them and had been nagging at me for ages to go and to be fair he does usually have better music taste than i, my itunes would make music snobs weep!


6 comments:

  1. Ohhh I'm loving your vintage haul! My fave thing ever is to raid vintage stores for a gem or two ehe I'm definitely your newest follower babes! Do you think you could take a look at my blog and possibly follow back please?
    Thanks
    Rachael
    http://thenew62.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Yeah it's my fave too, i'm hardly buying anything new these days just can't resist a bargain.
      had a look at your blog, its soooo pretty - i really need to spruce mine up a bit!

      i've followed you back :)
      xxxxx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flippin 'heck that's a right bargain!!! I'm so jealous haha!
    I'm going to Manchester 30th-2nd nov are there any cute vintage shops that you would recommend? Or just great shops in general. Thanksss :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its my favourite thing, they've been doing it every other weekend recently!
      I'd deffo recommend visiting the northern quarter as there are tons of vintage shops, i love blue rinse but it can be a little over priced and a shop called 'vintage' if you like having a rummage and you can find some right bargains in there! I got a shearling coat for like £20 from there so it is really reasonably priced! But yeah they are probably the two i visit every time i go to town!!
      Hope this helps :) xxxxx

      Delete
    2. Can't believe I've only just got this! I wish it would alert me when bloggers reply :(
      I had a fab time in Manc but sadly only spotted brand stores and no little individual ones :(
      Thanks anyway if I go back ill google map those stores. Xxx

      Delete